COMMON MASKING PERSONA

8:36 PM


Do you ever feel jealous of how confident everybody is in their social media platform or even in their real life? Cause I do. 

I describe myself as a naive person rather than being afraid of others. Jealousy or astonishment of other people's behavior that are very positive and never show their failure always filled my mind at the moment. Honestly, it did make me feel worst or even the worst person alive. 

I tried to process all this negativity into some questions: Am I the only one who feels like this? Why does this become an obstacle for me to behave? 

The funny thing is that when you feel like this with other people, there are some people who actually feel the same way about you. Once I think about it, I am like "Wait, I don't have to feel this way. The solution is on me." I see the reflection of other people as an answer for my own insecurities.

This is a circle that won't ever stop. 

One thing I learned from this condition is that everybody else around you is just as insecure as you are. Everybody has insecurities. Everybody has self-doubt. Everyone was masking a lot of things because their animosity or their negativity or just the way they treated other people were just the reflection of how they dealing with on the inside. I understand that everyone will always try to decide how they want to be seen by others and what persona they want to show to the public. Even a mentor or adults you look up to.

If everybody has something, why are you letting people's energy take up space in your brain and in your own energy?

Channeling all of that into focusing on our self so we can be a better community member or a contributor is the best way we can do. Therefore, when you are in a rut, one thing I advice to you is just be grateful with everything. Dealing with this sickening feeling is like dealing with the lack of gratitude because you ended up being blind with all of the blessings. Writing down three different things you are grateful for every single day could possibly help you to see the silver lining when really bad things happen because you physically rewiring your brain with the good and the gratitude.

Start to take off your mask and be the authentic version of yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it because everybody has something masked on the inside.


- DAS -

You Might Also Like

0 comments