HIM

8:30 AM



So, this is the randomest thing I've ever written among other random things before.
And of course, the other side of me that I rarely share to everyone.

In the past couple of weeks, I accidentally jumped into a song which made me instantly sad like a coward when I first heard it: Location unknown by Honne.

Yes
Everybody.
Know.
It.

I feel like my feelings for almost 8 years entirely summarized in this song. It's freakin' crazy. It felt like all the feelings that I didn't realize were a burden for me breaking down at once.

I'm quite closed when it comes into "relationship", except for a few people I trust. People I believe to look after it. Since he's such an integral part of my life and remembering that my blog as a place for me to share about my lifestyle, it only make sense he would make an appearance. I've never shared how we got together. There are things that not even my family and my friends know about the start of our relationship back then that made it so special.

It is funny for me to look back on it. Seeing how simple my faith was during this time. I so simply trusted. Sometimes it baffles me to see how I responded to so many situations, to see the faith God gave me to traverse what would have otherwise been trying and heart-wrenching decisions. 

I mean..
Long distance relationship is not a task without costs (emotionally, relationally but also financially). Instead, I'm grateful that he gave us both a deep peace that seemed to melt the miles and fold away the distance.

I just simply trusted that it must be what is for the best for us to live far away from each other, at least for now, and get to know one another via near-daily phone calls and the occasional weekend visit (two or three times in a year).

For you who are currently 848 kilometers away from me, this relationship for freakin' 8 years is hard. I know you have been struggling, instead I believe that you are worth the wait.
Hopefully..
Hopefully in the end everything goes parallel, hand in hand as it should ..
As we both plan.


- DAS -

You Might Also Like

0 comments