CRYING SOUL AT THE MOMENT

9:26 AM


This is a wound that I couldn't share.
It hurts and becomes widened.

It is indeed hard to be an introvert even though some people call you easy to get along and open with people. Honestly, I only explain what appears on the surface.

I am a person who is very easy to laugh, smile, sad, and cry. Therefore it is hard for me to convince others that I am sick, sad, or even depressed. It is very well covered. Some even call me lying just because I look energetic most of time, like nothing is wrong with me.

Maybe I laugh a lot because I am deprived of it. 
Maybe it is a coping mechanism for me.
But I go right back after that. 
I feel numb.

I am at the point that I couldn't explain anything that I feel right now. 
It is too much. 
It makes me sad.
Everything feels unfair.

I cry myself to sleep and been pretty down, a lot.

She is not strong.
Yet, she just tries to bear up.
Because, what else can she do?

- DAS -

You Might Also Like

0 comments