THINGS ACCOMPANIED ME IN 2019

11:16 AM

Today is the last day of 2019.
Yes, you got through it.
You managed to survive.

Beyond the tug of life that is quite complicated, there are some things that keep me conscious. Some things that accompany me when the road feels deadlocked: musics, favorite YouTube channels, mind-opening books, and this blog, of course, my healing place and place to complain all year long.

This article will summarize some of my favorite things that have accompanied me this year. First thing first, music. Music is something magical that can affect my mood throughout the day. A therapy and a mood elevator.


Here are my top 15 songs of 2019 playlist:
1. Honne - Day 1
2. Honne - Location Unknown
3. Honne - Crying Over You
4. Lany - Super Far
5. Lany - ILYSB
6. Lany - Malibu Nights
7. Lany - Hericane
8. 88rising - Midsummer Madness
9. Rich Brian - 100 Degrees
10. Daniel Caesar - Get You
11. Lil Nas X - Panini
12. Post Malone - Circles
13. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
14. Why Don't We - What am I
15. Lauv & Lany - Mean It
It kinda looks like I am a sad girl doing sad things.
It is alright.
Indeed, I am a sensitive bunny crying if I want to.

More than you know, I am a heavy lover of random Youtube vlogger, specifically the abroad one. I enjoy simple YouTube content that shows their daily life as genuine as possible. No drama, no fake scripts, no flexing here and there.

My favorite Youtuber hasn't changed much from the previous year. The first one is obviously Emma Chamberlain, a 18-year-old girl with a rapid success on Youtube. She is famous for her editing style that zooms in on everything. Her channel blew up, she moved to LA and everything, she is just amazing. She is the one that is not afraid to speak her voice and stays true with herself. She is also active on her podcast called Stupid Genius. Currently, she is the ambassador of Louis Vuitton and Calvin Klein. Not surprised if you often see her attending some fashion shows. When I hear Emma Chamberlain, the first thing that comes to my mind is coffee. Yep, she's a coffee addict. A few days ago, she released her new business called Chamberlain coffee. She started her company selling coffee bag which is bloody brilliant if you think about it, just like a tea bag but coffee. She is just a genius!

Next are two YouTubers who are not too big, but their personality relates to mine as an introvert. They are Michelle Choi and Youjin 유진. Both emphasize the daily vlog content which they refer to as "Living alone diaries". Some people may feel monotonous and get tired of seeing it. But this does not apply to me. I'm obsessed with their content. I love seeing how they prepare their food, work out, clean the house, and organize the room. This makes me motivated in a strange way. Even reading it might make you feel strange or conversely, you feel the same as me.

These lists aren't limited to just what I mentioned. However, I only choose some of the most frequent of them. I, like most people, like to watch conspiracy theories, documentaries, and ridiculous pranks. Yet, if I have to choose something that is my favorite, something that helps me to chill and heal from all the hustle and bustle of life, some of the list above are still the answer.

- DAS -

You Might Also Like

0 comments