GOING HOME #2: A 2019 YEAR-END HOLIDAY

10:36 PM

"There is something about holiday that isn't all about how much money you spend" - 
Hilarie Burton, American Actress and Producer.

-- 

Happy.
That is the only word I could think about right now writing this to be posted.
I am suck in writing such a beautiful moment. Unless a bad experience hits me so bad, I only need 2-5 minutes to write it down and post it right away.

This post should be posted in the New Year. It has been in my draft forever.
I do not know what words to say, what words to describe how incredible it was when I was at home.
Despites of all of those thoughts, I rather choose to keep it by myself.
In my own memories.
In my own head.
I left it to smile at the end of the day.

It is a mix feeling of clueless, speechless, happy, quiet, and relieved.
Relieved for a moment before it strikes back.

Snippets for you to see the glimpse of my happiness:

















Could you see it?

--

DAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments